While many people get a special thrill photographing or making videos of themselves naked &/or inflagrante delecto then posting it on Tumblr, we do not.
1) Scripturally, the sexual union is between a man & his wife (wives). It’s not supposed to be a public spectacle for the amusement of strangers.
2) The pics & vids we have taken of ourselves were in private & under the trust that it would remain private. I intend to have a long, happy life ahead w these women. I will do nothing that would violate their trust in my confidence whether its ‘significant’ to others or not. Nothing told to me in secret or done in secret will be revealed publicly.
3) That doesn’t prevent me from offering advice or suggestions based on my experiences (or theirs) on various aspects of marriage, sexuality, polygyny, childbirth, etc. It’s one thing to discuss sex or specific acts in a general way since everyone is different, but it’s another matter if I were to give specific & personal details of her responses when we do those same acts.
4) Your mind & imagination is your #1 sex organ. Cultivate it. I probably won’t even post face shots of any of us, but that shouldn’t prevent u from developing a healthy imagination which u can use in your favor. Don’t let your own mind drag u down.
1) Having seen dozens of marriages in both mine & my 1st wife’s family last 40+ years, I have seen the best & worst last “til death do us part” through all of the above. I did not intend to claim that all monogamous marriages make it to the Golden Anniversary that way, but it’s a very common way. The comment was intended as a comparison in the rugged flexibility of monogamy vs the delicate balance that poly requires.
2) Many people feel uncomfortable discussing sex, the Bible, & especially Biblical sex. They often have been beat over the head w poor interpretations & opinion based ideas w only the glint of Biblical support. In reality, the Bible is a XXX-rated book that’s banned almost worldwide & speaks frankly about subjects that many want swept under the rug. I don’t quote the Bible to “make it seem better” but as a way to get people to open their eyes to the beautiful, sexual love story between God & mankind that is at the heart of the most reviled book in history. I’m sorry that u don’t like my Husband but that’s your loss not mine.
Funny? In what way? I’m glad u find humor in it, but, while not everything is intended serious, very little was intended as a joke.
AT&Ts Internet service in my small town went from poor to almost non-existent. It’s not as active as it was, but I haven’t given up on it either.
To all of my followers:
Please boost my last post. I tried to post about the groups on Facebook and immediately had people telling me “They have a right to freedom of speech”, so I deleted my status. These people are disgusting, racist, sexist, rape condoning pigs. I don’t believe people like that should be allowed to exercise their right for freedom of speech, especially on a public forum.
This post is sad because that’s the point of the ‘freedom of speech’. The rights listed aren’t a popularity contest or democratic in any way. It’s a protection of the individual from the group. If u believe that a homosexual should be able to speak openly about their same gender sexuality, then a heterosexual should be afforded the same protection to speak about mixed gender sexuality. If an atheist should be able to espouse that there is no deity of any kind, then theists should be able to espouse their deity. If rejection of speech that u like is wonderful, then speech u don’t like is equally wonderful. Just remember that being free to speak doesn’t mean that anyone’s going to listen. If I’m not ‘return following’ your blog, that’s why. I don’t want to listen to you. Get over it.
Thanks. I try to use sugar, honey, etc. I don’t care for artificial sweeteners. Ha! Ha!
I’m sorry that your marriage fell apart. Polygamy isn’t for everyone. Each has to be committed to the marriage or it’s doomed. Monogamy is often preferred because it allows the most flexibility in headship, submission, etc. It doesn’t take a spiritual giant to stay married to one woman for 50 years, just determination, stubbornness, bad circumstances, or a poor self-image of ‘doing better’. Poly, on the other hand, requires the best from everyone. One selfish baby will spoil the whole life for everyone. Someone will crack & down it goes. I’ve only had 2 wives since January, so I’m not an expert by any means. But we’ve weathered the early storms, & the tempests seem to be losing force & frequency: just like when I married my 1st wife.
Thanks for asking about this fundamental part of why I started this blog. Back in 2006, after a discussion about what the Bible says about sexual matters vs what my 1st wife & I had always been taught in church, I went on a thorough cover-to-cover study of clothes, sex, marriage, & divorce.
The clothing matter was fairly easy to summarize & list all relevant verses (2 pages).
The sex & marriage matter was a bit more complicated. It was not as cut & dried as most preachers want to claim. Lots of gray areas of “better vs best” instead of everything being “right vs wrong”. Even worse, there were a lot of personal preference items that are perfectly fine for one but ‘disallowed’ for another.
One item I found myself drawn toward was the idea of Christian polygyny (multiple wives). The reason I’ve not been as active lately is because I married a 2nd wife this past January & have been busy w work & learning handling 2 wives & 8 children.
The Bible isn’t a dry, droll, bland book. W a little bit of education & imagination u can open some fascinating looks into ancient life & it’s dual focus on food & sex. God is there from the beginning creating sex & pleasure for our benefit in this life & beyond. Minimal rules are given throughout to ensure the greatest happiness for all. Examples of failure to follow the rules warn to stay within the bounds.
Admittedly, many of the verses I use on this blog are misquoted, taken out of context, or simply given minimal editing to match the picture that would convey a different idea than originally intended. I think of it like a song that u know by heart like “Jingle Bells”. It’s no disrespect to “Jingle Bells” to sing alternate lyrics or rhyme it differently. Of all people God knows how to laugh at Himself & not take Himself too seriously. We wouldn’t know how to laugh if He didn’t. If u want to discuss a verse as used in Scripture w seriousness, fine. But My2Wives is a blog for fun, sexual fun, & laughing in thankfulness that God loves me so much that He gave me my 2 wives.